Connected Glass Textures
This Addon adds fully-automatic-connected-glass to Minecraft Bedrock Edition. This Addon doesn't replace vanilla original glass. AFAIK, we are currently unable to edit vanilla block's behavior. So i made additional glass instead of editing the vanilla ones. You can get them by opening the creative inventory, or craft them.
You don't have to confuse about /give @p command, or other commands, because this addon adds fully automatic glass. When you place the glass side by side, they will be connected automatically (Just like Minecraft Java Optifine).
How to get them:
In the creative mode, you can get them in the "construction" panel. in the glass item group, for regular glass. And glass pane item group for glass pane. But for the glass pane, i would recommend you using "/function get_glass_pane" instead of getting them from creative inventory. If you get them from creative inventory, the glass will not following your direction, watch the video for better understanding.
In the survival mode, you can get them with crafting. Just craft the vanilla glass / glass pane.
1. (Most important, plase read) If you break the glass in the creative mode, the glass would not change its state, even though there is another glass next to it, IDK what causes it but it might be bug from Minecraft itself. But it only happens in creative mode (in survival mode it just works fine), and you can fix it by re-placing it (destroy the glass then place it at the same position) watch the video for better understanding.
2. You have to turn on "Holiday Creator Features" and "Additional Modding Capabilities" in the world settings.
3. The entities are now auto-despawn, it means when you place the glass, the entity will automatically disappear immediately after you place the glass. So you don't have to worry about lag anymore.
4. This glass will not interact with beacon beam.
5. Glass pane has slight difference with vanilla glass pane. (the vanilla glass more like a line if there are no blocks around it)
6. If you get the glass pane from the creative inventory, the glass will not following your direction. It's not a bug, it's the system from Minecraft . I recommend you to get them by crafting or using command 'function get_glass_pane'
7. If you don't like this update, i'll provide the link for the previous version. But it doesn't support resource pack yet
HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
- Press on the "DOWNLOAD" button at the bottom of the page
- Press on "free access with ads"
- Wait 10 seconds
- Press "Download"
- Open any document app (ex. ES File Explorer, ZArchive) and open it with Minecraft
A video guide can be found in the "GUIDE" section of this website.
HOW TO ACTIVATE:
Once the pack has been imported to Minecraft Bedrock Edition, select the "options" button and look at the left column. Scroll down until you see "Global Resources." Press on "Global Resources" button. Then look under packs and activate PACK NAME. Then you exist the options menu and enjoy your game with this amazing texture pack!